Membrane Solutions Reverse Osmosis Membrane 50 GPD 1.8"x12" RO Membrane Water Filter Replacement
- MATERIAL SAFETY: MS Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes are made from 100% food-grade Thin Film Composite (TFC) material for ultimate purification performance with high permeate flow, tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI 58 standards, providing safe-clean drinking water.
- HEALTHY DRINKING: 50 GPD RO membrane with a high 97% stabilized salt rejection rate. Hundreds of impurities are reduced by over 99% through the 0.0001-micron TFC membrane layer, including heavy metals (fluoride, calcium, magnesium, lead, colloids, chromium, and nitrates), organic materials, and harmful minerals, including other soluble salts found in water resources.
- UNIVERSAL MEMBRANE SIZE: Industry-standard element size 11.75 x 1.75-inch, designed to fit in standard 1812/2012 residential-style RO membrane housings utilizing a 2-inch internal diameter. Suitable for most Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Reverse osmosis water filter replacement for standard membranes including but not limited to APEC MEM-ES-50, Aquatic Life 330084, AXEON TF-1812-50, Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-50, Express Water FLTMEME50, FS TFC TFC-1812-50, GE FX12M, iSpring MC5, and Pentair TLC-50.
- LONG-LIFE: The membrane element, shipped dry in an original sealed package, has a life expectancy between 24 to 36 months, based on average feedwater quality, temperature, and incoming water pressure.
- ON-DEMAND SUPPORT: Assistance is available from our experts, ready to answer any of your questions about your RO membrane. Have a concern or question? American based customer support is available for the life of the product. Welcome to the Membrane Solutions Family.